2012-07-15

 

Zakat

I'm trying to arrange for all my zakat money to go to the Turkish government. I trust the Turkish government to be better aid deliverers than any stupid NGO. And if we take care of the Turkish poor via zakat, it will mean the Turkish government has more money available for things like wars of liberation (hint, hint). The very last thing we want to hear is "Turkey refuses to go to war because wars cost a lot of money". As my blog title says - fuck austerity, put it on Mastercard!

P.S. If the Turkish government won't take my money, I'm planning on giving my money to impoverished Filipinas who have been forced to resort to prostitution. To let them know that they are still respected members of society and loved.

P.P.S. Note that the Ramadan fasting is meant to let you know how hungry people feel so that you will contribute to hungry people. The Ramadan fasting has had zero impact on my thoughts about that. We shouldn't be propping up failed African regimes by paying the living expenses of their subjects for eternity.

P.P.P.S. Or maybe I will use my zakat to outbid rental for the anti-western Muslim meeting hall near North Sydney, as this could be an integral part of the War on Terror which ultimately helps end poverty.

P.P.P.P.S. Or maybe I will use part of my zakat to fund PDOS development. I think I need to put the $2500 kitty upfront and let the various parties discuss it and decide on the best way to channel the funds.



<< Home
|



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?