2011-12-13

 

UK Please Liberate Syria

Open Letter to David Cameron, Prime Minister of the UK

Dear Sir,

I recently worked out an agreement of terms with a Syrian citizen for a war of liberation. You can see that at http://www.mutazilah.org/liberation_contract.htm .

Since I am an Australian citizen, I then requested my government to take action based on the terms of that contract. You can see my letter at http://www.antisubjugator.blogspot.com/2011/11/syrian-contract.html . Unfortuntely I didn't even get a "no" response from my apparently closed government (or maybe Julia knows I didn't vote for her).

Unfortunately Australia has a left-wing government (I voted for the right-wing party), and our left-wing governments have a recent track record of ignoring cries for freedom, e.g. by pulling our troops out of Iraq before the job was done.

I am thus appealing to the UK, a fellow liberal democracy, to do what Australia is too immoral to do - liberate Syria. My Syrian contact has appealed to me again, here is what he said:

"Assad's army has been sent tanks into the Kurdish areas, we are what we do after the arrival of tanks? we really want to help, we are what we do without help?".

He is quite right in recognizing the harsh reality of the situation. I know enough about automatic weapons to know that there is nothing that he can do. If there isn't already, there should be a concept known as "free people's burden", ie anyone who is already lucky enough to be free should be freeing others. Please don't let my unarmed Syrian friend be brutally crushed by Assad's tanks. I know it is within your power to prevent that from happening. I know that you have a volunteer army at your disposal that is trained and willing to help those who are unable to help themselves. Note that the signed contract even stipulates that once they are out of this unjust situation they will do their best to help liberate others. I hope you can help both me and him reach that stage.

Yours faithfully,
Paul Edwards.



<< Home
|



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?