2005-09-03

 

UK Bombings

I have one comment to make on the UK bombings - IGNORE THEM. Treat them the same way that you would treat car crashes. Just clean up the mess, move on, don't change policy. The strategy to defeat Islamofascism is a separate task. All Muslims need to be confronted with why they supposedly care so much about the "poor Palestinians" when they don't give a damn about the people of Darfur, and never gave a damn about the suffering of the Iraqis, and still don't care about the suffering of the Iranians. And I already know the answer to that. The people who only care about the Palestinians are racists and religious bigots. Someone needs to call a spade a spade.

BTW, I took a long time between posts because there was an important discussion occurring in the comments section. Hopefully that conversation will continue. I'll monitor the comments section of the last 2 posts so that I don't miss anything.



<< Home
|



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?