2005-08-07

 

Help

I know exactly what I'm trying to achieve. I'm trying to get 90% of Europe, Australia and USA to agree that ending the Iraqi holocaust was the best thing to have happened since the collapse of the Soviet Union. And that we should support the next liberation because of human rights issues, regardless of which country Bush chooses next (Iran is my preferred choice, but I'll settle for whatever Bush thinks is strategic). But I don't know how to achieve this goal. Does anyone have any suggestions? This is the defining point in history as to whether we liberate the rest of the world or not. I've laid out the entire argument already. I'm not aware of anything that is missing. But it's not happening. I thought appealing to religious credentials might help, but it doesn't seem to have done so (although I haven't laid all them out yet). I've out-argued the left-wing loonies who tried to challenge my argument based on human rights. What's left? In this universe, the only thing I am armed with is my brain.



<< Home
|



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?