2005-08-25

 

Australian Values

Open Letter to Dr Brendan Nelson, Federal Education Minister, Australia.

Dear Sir,
I read that finally someone is going to take a good hard look at what Muslims are being taught, with a view to ensuring that they are integrated properly into Australian society. I have spent a lot of effort analyzing exactly what the differences are between Australian values and say Saudi Arabian values. I have outlined them below. The main problem is that people from these other countries are often racist and religious bigots. They assume (incorrectly) that we are also racist/religious bigots, not realising that modern Christians are taught that humans of all religions are equal and that God loves us all. Muslims are stuck in the 7th century where only Muslims go to heaven and everyone else (the sub-humans) go to eternal Hellfire. It is not surprising that we have problems with that sort of attitude! Anyway, without further ado, here are the main Australian values that need to be taught:

I am AGAINST racism.
I am AGAINST sexism.
I am AGAINST religious discrimination.
I am AGAINST nationalism and national bigotry.
I am AGAINST non-humanist behaviour.
I am AGAINST dogma.
I am AGAINST subjugation.
I do not dwell on the past.
I have empathy for strangers.
I protect strangers.
I fiercely protect my mates.
I will be best mates with anyone in the world, regardless of race, religion, sex or nationality.
I RESPECT INDIVIDUALS who VOLUNTARILY donate to COMPLETE STRANGERS (ie different race, different sex, different religion, different nationality) using their OWN HARD-EARNED MONEY.
I will FIGHT using my BRAIN subjugation of ANY HUMAN.

Most of Australia's idiosyncrasies can be found in the following movie:
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/3671
I recommend that this be compulsory viewing material and children should be required to analyze it.

Good luck in your endeavours.

Yours faithfully,
Paul Edwards.



<< Home
|



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?